The Community Festival will be a full day of activities celebrating Eastchester’s 350th Anniversary. It will take place on Saturday June 21st at Lake Isle Country Club.
The day will start off with an 8am Shotgun Golf Outing- advance registration is required. SOLD OUT!
An open house of the pool from 12noon to 6pm
Family Picnic – on the Driving Range
• Bring the Family along with your favorite beach chairs and blankets
• Bring your own picnic basket
• BBQ lunch – 1pm-4pm; catering – Mulino’s at Lake Isle (hot dogs, hamburgers, water, soda) Please note wristbands will be sold for $3.50 on the day of the event.
Entertainment -on the Driving Range
Live music and performances from 1pm to 7pm
Chris Vernia/Double Image Sound DJs will play a variety of music in between performances
Other Activities- on the Driving Range
• 1pm-3pm – Face painters & balloon makers
• 1pm-4pm – 2nd New York Regiment Brigade of the American Revolution – camp demonstration, marching and drilling, and musket firings
• 1:30pm-4:30pm – Pony Rides on the driving range
2:00 pm – 3:00pm – Tennis Exhibition – at the Sportime Tennis Facility
Thanks to our sponsors, the Community Festival is offered FREE* of charge to all residents of Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville.
Wells Fargo Bank is proud to serve as the Leading Sponsor of the Community Festival. Visit their Eastchester Office at 375 White Plains Road or call 361-3457.
-Eastchester/Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce
-Green Knolls Greenvale Community Association
-Hellman Electric Corp.
-Lifetime Events by Jacqueline